HIGH-TECH WHEEL ALIGNMENTS
Correct alignment is critical to safely controlling your vehicle, braking stability, extending tire life, and ensuring a comfortable ride. DFW Fleet & Auto can have your vehicle's steering and suspension components evaluated by a ASE certified technician.
TIRE BALANCING AND ROTATION
Different than a wheel alignment, tire balancing means identifying and correcting for any weight imbalances in the tire/wheel unit. Our technicians use a high-speed balancing machine to test each tire at its optimal inflation. Proper tire balance improves vehicle handling and prevents steering pulls, vibrations, and shimmying. Most manufacturers recommend rotating your tires every 5,000 to 8,000 miles.
WHY DFW FLEET AND AUTO REPAIR?
We pride ourselves on being different than your average auto service shop with ASE Certified Technicians and state-of-the-art equipment. That all starts with our friendly greeting and extends to our satisfaction guarantee, driving unparalleled customer service through everything we do.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- If your vehicle is pulling to either side while you're driving
- If your vehicle pulls to either side while accelerating
- If you have recently hit a curb, or debris in the road
- If you have unusual or uneven tire wear
- After replacing worn suspension items
- At manufacturer-recommended intervals
- You will be greeted within 15 seconds of pulling up
- Every repair comes with a Nationwide Warranty
- Customer satisfaction is guaranteed
- Dealership Certified technicians
- Complimentary coffee in the waiting room